Spinach Salad with Roasted Peanuts
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3/4 tsp lite soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey mustard
- 1/4 tsp dill weed
- 1 1/2 quarts crisp washed spinach leaves, torn up if large
- 1 1/2 apples, quartered, cored, and diced
- 1/2 cup dry roasted unsalted peanuts
- 2 tbsp coarsely grated parmesan cheese
- To make the salad dressing combine oil, vinegar, soy sauce, honey mustard, and dill weed in a jar. Shake well. Arrange spinach on plates.
- Top with apple, peanuts, and cheese. Shake dressing and drizzle over salads.
Recipe courtesy of the National Peanut Board.