Bacon Wrapped Peanut Butter and Pepper Jelly Jalapeño Poppers
- 5 medium sized jalapeño peppers
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons full fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons pepper jelly (+ additional ¼ cup for glaze)
- 3-4 slices thick cut bacon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Slice jalapeños lengthwise and scoop out seeds
- Mix peanut butter, cream cheese and 2 Tb pepper jelly until smooth
- Fill each jalapeño with peanut butter mixture
- Cut strips of bacon to wrap around each jalapeño half, and place seam side down on a parchment paper covered sheet pan
- Bake for 25 minutes
For the Glaze:
- While poppers are baking, put ¼ cup of pepper jelly in a small sauce pan and meltdown on medium heat until it has a syrupy consistency. This should only take a few minutes.
- After 25 minutes of baking, broil poppers for 2 minutes until tops of bacon are nicely browned. Brush pepper jelly glaze on poppers right before serving.
Recipe created by Parker's Plate.