Pad Thai Cups with Peanut Sauce
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon grated garlic
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/3 cup shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup shelled edamame
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 8 ounces rice linguine cooked
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped peanuts
- 3 tablespoons drippy peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon grated ginger
- juice of 1/2 lime
- Preheat oven to 350º. Spray a 12-count muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together first 7 ingredients well. Add veggies and linguine and toss in the sauce until everything is coated.
- Divide linguine mixture among the 12 muffin-tin cups. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove and let cool. Remove each Pad Thai Cup by sliding a knife around the edge and releasing each. Place on a serving tray and top each with scallions, cilantro, and peanuts.
- Mix together the ingredients for the peanut sauce and drizzle over the Pad Thai Cups. Enjoy immediately!
This recipe was created by Annessa Chumbley, RD.