Tropical Fruit Salad with Ginger & Peanuts
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp tangerine or juice concentrates
- 1 tsp fresh lime or lemon juice
- 5 cups mixed fresh fruit chunks such as papaya, mango, asian pear, pineapple, kiwi fruit and/or banana
- 2 tbsp chopped crystallized ginger
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts
- In a small bowl, stir together honey, juice concentrate and lime juice. Combine fruit in 1 1/2 to 2-quart bowl. Gently toss with juice mixture, peanut and ginger.
- Serve promptly or cover and chill for 1 hour. If prepared more than 1 hour ahead, stir in peanuts and ginger just before serving.