- 2 cups frozen edamame beans
- 1/3 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp Asian chili garlic paste
- cooking oil spray
- assorted vegetables, roasted
- Boil edamame in water until very soft. Drain off water, leaving ½ cup of water in the pan.
- In the same pan add peanut butter, lemon juice, chili paste. Simmer. Remove from stove, allowing mixture to cool slightly.
- Place in a food processor or blender and puree until well blended. The mixture will thicken as it cools. If it is too thick, stir in one tablespoon of water at a time. Serve with roasted vegetables.
Created by Loanne Chiu for the National Peanut Board's National Peanut Butter Lover’s Recipe Contest.