Asian Peanut Slaw
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges
- 1/4 cup Asian sesame dressing
- 2 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped dry roasted peanuts
- 1 bag (16 ounces) three-colored deli slaw mix
- chow mein noodles
- Drain juice from mandarin oranges into a mixing bowl and reserve oranges.
- Add dressing, peanut butter and red pepper and whisk until well-blended.
- Add peanuts, oranges and coleslaw mix and toss until thoroughly coated.
- Garnish with Chow Mein Noodles before serving.