Spicy Peanut Stir Fry
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 cup carrots, sliced on the diagonal
- 1 cup celery, sliced on the diagonal
- 1 tbsp hot sauce, such as tabasco chipotle smoked
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 1 medium vidalia onion, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli, cut into bite sized florets
- 1 cup cauliflower, cut into bite sized florets
- 1 cup fresh spinach, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup roasted peanuts
- Heat the wok over medium-high heat and add peanut oil. After 30 seconds, add the carrots and celery and allow to fry for 1 minute. Add the remaining ingredients except spinach and peanuts.
- Cook, stirring regularly, until the vegetables become crisp and tender. Add the spinach and peanuts in the last 2 minutes of cooking to wilt the spinach and heat the peanuts. Crisp, but crunchy veggies are just right. Serve with rice.