PEANUT PACKED PARTY MIX
- 1 1/2 cup peanuts
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- 2 cups chex cereal
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 cups parmesan cheese crisps
- 1/3 cup butter or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Preheat oven to 275º. In a large bowl, add peanuts, pretzels, chex cereal, and sunflower seeds. In a small bowl, whisk together butter or olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, as well as the garlic powder, onion powder, parsley, and seasoned salt. Pour over peanut mixture and toss.
- Spread mixture out onto a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Bake for 1 hour, tossing mixture halfway through baking time. Remove and sprinkle in Parmesan cheese crisps. Allow to cool completely before putting in an air-tight container to store (if it even lasts that long!). Enjoy!
This recipe was created by Annessa Chumbley, RD.