Peanut Butter Quinoa Kale Bowl
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 tbsp chili rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced green and white parts
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 cups coarsely chopped baby kale
- 1/2 cup julienne sliced carrots
- 1-2 tbsp coarsely chopped peanuts
- In a medium bowl stir together the peanut butter, chili paste, vinegar, broth, soy sauce, ginger and scallions.
- Stir in the quinoa and the kale. Divide the quinoa and kale between 4 serving bowls. Top each with julienne carrots and chopped peanuts, dividing evenly. Serve warm or chilled.