Peanut Butter Banana Pops
- 4 firm but ripe bananas peeled and sliced in half crosswise
- 1 cup melted chocolate wafers
- 1/2 cup finely chopped peanuts
- unsweetened coconut flakes
- chopped dried pineapple
- chopped dried strawberries
- melted peanut butter chips
- Place a craft stick into each banana half. Place 8 banana pops in a single layer on a small tray covered with parchment paper. Place that tray in the freezer for at least four hours, or overnight.
- Pour melted chocolate into a bowl. Dip each frozen banana into the bowl, turning to coat. Lay chocolate-covered banana back on parchment paper. Immediately sprinkle on chopped peanuts and any other toppings. Then drizzle with melted peanut butter chips.
- Repeat for the rest of the frozen bananas. Serve immediately or wrap individually in plastic wrap, storing in the freezer. Enjoy within a week!
Recipe created by Annessa Chumbley, RD.