Brussels Sprouts with Chipotle Peanut Vinaigrette
- 2 lbs. Brussels sprouts, halved
- Peanut oil (enough for brushing brussels sprouts)
- 2 tablespoons Creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 3 teaspoons Champagne vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Honey
- 1/8 teaspoon Chipotle chili powder
- 1 pinch Kosher salt (to taste)
- Orange or mandarin segments to garnish
- Squeeze of fresh orange or mandarin juice to garnish
- Crispy fried shallots to garnish
- French feta, crumbled to garnish
- Fresh mint, chopped to garnish
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly brush Brussels sprouts with peanut oil and place in fryer basket. Cook for 10-15 minutes, shaking halfway through.
- In a small bowl, add peanut butter, water, champagne vinegar, honey, chipotle chili powder and salt and whisk until well combined.
- Once cooked, remove Brussels sprouts from air fryer and place in a bowl. Toss in chipotle peanut vinaigrette until well combined. Salt to taste.
- Garnish with a squeeze of fresh orange/mandarin juice, orange/mandarin segments, crispy fried shallots, feta and mint.
Recipe created by Parker's Plate.