Brussels Sprouts with Chipotle Peanut Vinaigrette
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts, halved
- peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 teaspoons champagne vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1 pinch kosher salt, plus addition (to taste)
- orange or mandarin segments for garnish
- fresh orange or mandarin juice for garnish
- crispy fried shallots for garnish
- crumbled French feta for garnish
- chopped fresh mint for garnish
- Preheat air fryer to 400-F.
- Lightly brush Brussels sprouts with peanut oil and place in fryer basket. Cook 10-15 minutes, shaking halfway through.
- In small bowl, whisk peanut butter, water, champagne vinegar, honey, chipotle chili powder and 1 pinch salt until well combined.
- Once cooked, remove Brussels sprouts from air fryer and place in bowl. Toss in chipotle peanut vinaigrette until well combined. Season with salt, to taste.
- Garnish with orange segments, orange juice, crispy fried shallots, feta and mint.
Recipe created by Parker's Plate.