Peanut Butter S'mores
- 1 tbsp salted butter
- 1 package refrigerated cookie dough
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (plus more for drizzling)
- 1 package marshmallow (10 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Spread butter on a 12” cast iron skillet.
- Spread chocolate chip cookie dough in the skillet.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes (or until cooked through).
- Spread creamy peanut butter on top of baked cookie.
- Add marshmallows.
- Broil until perfectly roasted.
- Drizzle with melted peanut butter.
Recipe created by Parker's Plate.