Peanut Butter Chocolate Mousse Cups
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 oz cool whip
- 12 oz package melting chocolate
- 12" round balloons (good quality)
- chopped peanuts
- graham cracker crumbs
- Whip cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add powdered sugar, peanut butter and sour cream. Mix well. Fold in Cool Whip. Refrigerate.
- For bowls, inflate balloons to the size of a baseball. Melt chocolate in a small bowl. Dip bottom of balloon in chocolate, place on parchment paper and place in refrigerator.
- Once the chocolate is hardened, puncture the balloon and carefully remove it from the chocolate bowl. Fill the bowl with peanut butter mousse and garnish with chopped peanuts and graham cracker crumbs. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Submitted by Kim Curry, Shellman, Ga.
Kim Curry is the wife of Bubba Curry, a third generation farmer in Randolph County. The Curry family grows peanuts, cotton, corn, soybeans, wheat and beef cattle.