Peanut Butter Brownie Cheesecake
Brownie Crust Ingredients
- 1 cup butter
- 6 oz unsweetened chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup hot fudge flavored ice cream topping, warmed
- 2 8 oz packages softened cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups crunchy peanut butter
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 family size bag of mini Reese's cups
- In a saucepan, melt butter and chopped chocolate over low heat, stirring
constantly. Remove from heat; cool. Grease 9x13 pan.
- Stir sugar into cooled chocolate mixture in saucepan. Add eggs, one at a time, beat after each addition until combined. Stir in vanilla. In a small bowl, stir together the flour and baking soda.
- Add flour mixture to chocolate mixture; stir until combined. Spread the batter in the greased pan. Bake for 30 minutes at 350. Cool completely. Cut brownies into bars.
- Using 3/4 of the bars, press brownies into the bottom of a 9x3 inch springform pan, forming an even crust. Spread with the fudge ice cream topping; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and peanut butter. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until just combined. Add sweetened condensed milk. Beat until combined. In a medium bowl, beat whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- Add powdered sugar. Beat until stiff peaks form. Reserve 1/2 cup of the whipped cream mixture. Fold remaining whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread 1/2 of the cream cheese mixture over the hot fudge topping in pan. Sprinkle with 1/2 of the mini Reese’s cups and reserved brownie bars. Spread remaining cream cheese mixture over the brownies.
- Top with the reserved whipping cream. Sprinkle remaining mini Reese’s cups and drizzle with warm peanut butter. Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours.