No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared deep dish graham cracker or chocolate flavored pie crust (9 in.)
- whipped topping (optional)
- chocolate syrup (optional)
- chopped peanuts (optional)
- candy bar, chopped up (optional)
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar. Mix in peanut butter and milk. Beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into pie shell; cover and freeze until firm.
- If desired, pipe extra whipped topping on top of pie then drizzle with chocolate syrup and top with chopped peanuts and candy bar pieces.