Jimmy Carter Delight
- 1 3/4 cup plain flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped toasted peanuts
- 3/4 cup melted margarine
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1 small box of vanilla instant pudding
- 1 small box of chocolate
- Mix ingredients for 1st layer and press into 9x13 dish. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes. Let crust cool. Mix together 2nd layer and spread over crust.
- For 3rd layer, mix ingredients and let stand until set; spread over 2nd layer.
- Top with cool whip; garnish with grated chocolate and chopped roasted peanuts.
Brenda Morris is the wife of Armond Morris, a fourth generation farmer in Irwin County. The Morris family grows peanuts, cotton, corn and small grains. Armond serves as chairman of the GPC board of directors.