- 2 tbsp creamy blue cheese dressing
- 1 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp Tabasco Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- 1/4 head iceberg lettuce cut into a wedge
- 2 tbsp blue cheese crumbles
- 2 tbsp chopped bacon
- 2 tbsp Planters Chipotle peanuts
- 2 plum tomatoes sliced in half
- Whisk together the blue cheese dressing, peanut butter and pepper sauce to make a dressing.
- Put the iceburg lettuce wedge onto plate and top with blue cheese, crumbles, bacon, peanuts and tomatoes. Top with dressing and serve.