This recipe is part of the Georgia Peanut Commission collection of recipes dating back to the 70s. We hope you enjoy our retro collection.
- 1/4 cup Butter or Margarine
- 1 Large Onion chopped
- 1 Green Pepper chopped
- 1/3 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1 cup Light Cream (1/2 pint)
- 4 large Potatoes cooked, peeled, and diced
- 3 cups Diced cooked leftover beef, ham, chicken, turkey
- In a skillet, heat butter and saute onion and green pepper until golden, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in peanut butter, ketchup and cream.
- When mixture begins to bubble, stir in potatoes and meat.
- Stir to blend well.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot garnished with green pepper rings.