This recipe is part of the Georgia Peanut Commission collection of recipes dating back to the 70s. We hope you enjoy our retro collection.
- 36 pitted black olives
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 oz packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups finely chopped, salted peanuts
- With a pastry bag, filI cavity in olives with peanut butter.
- In a bowl, mash cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in milk. Make balls of cream cheese about the size of a large olive and place an olive in the center. Press the ball into chopped peanuts until its covered completely.
- Chill until ready to serve.