This recipe is part of the Georgia Peanut Commission collection of recipes dating back to the 70s. We hope you enjoy our retro collection.
- 1 Frying Chicken cut-up (3-1/4 lbs.)
- 3/4 cup Flour
- 1 Egg beaten
- 1 cup Orange Marmalade
- 1 tsp Dry Mustard
- 2 cloves Garlic crushed
- 1 1/2 cups Peanuts ground
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Put flour in a bag and add chicken parts, one at a time, shaking to coat.
- In a shallow dish combine egg, marmalade, mustard and garlic.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture to coat then roll in ground, peanuts.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree oven 40-45 minutes or until fork tender.