Peanut Spinach Salad
- 3 handfuls of baby spinach
- 3 tbsp Ken's Steakhouse Lite Raspberry Pomegrante Dressing
- 1 boiled egg
- 3 strawberries
- 4 plum tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced, cooked chicken
- 3 tbsp dry roasted peanuts
- 2 tbsp shredded parmesan cheese
- Heat Dressing in microwave for about 15 seconds. Drizzle over spinach and toss to cover and slightly wilt the spinach.
- Cut egg in four quarters, sliced lengthwise and place like spokes in a wheel on top of the spinach. Slice the strawberries and place on top of the salad. Place the tomatoes around the edge of the plate. Sprinkle the chicken, peanuts, and cheese on top of the salad.