This recipe is part of the Georgia Peanut Commission collection of recipes dating back to the 70s. We hope you enjoy our retro collection.
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup chopped, semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs until frothy. Gradually beat in sugar until dissolved. Add peanut butter and corn syrup, beat until well blended. Stir in cream, milk and vanilla.
- Add to ice cream maker. Follow manufacturer's instructions for making ice cream.
- Stir in chocoloate bits. Freeze until firm.