Peanut Butter and Ham Dip
This recipe is part of the Georgia Peanut Commission collection of recipes dating backto the 70s. We hope you enjoy our retro collection.
- 1 can ham (12-16 oz.)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup mild cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 onion (very finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup pimento stuffed olives (chopped)
- 32 oz. salted potato chips
- Mix ham, cheese, onion and olives.
- Stir peanut butter with ketchup and mix in with the ham mixture.
- Chill for a few hours.
- Serve with potato chips.