Calling all chefs! In honor of National Peanut Month (March), the Georgia Peanut Commission is hosting a virtual recipe contest! Grab your apron and cookbooks and get ready for a peanut party! A full list of terms and conditions can be found here.
What you need to know:
- Submit your recipe by visiting this link: http://bit.ly/3ec1Tr0
- The contest dates: 3/8/21-3/31/21
- Judging period: 4/1/21-4/11/21
- Winners Announced: 4/12/21
- Anyone from the US or the District of Columbia may enter as long as they are 18 years of age or older. *With the exception of GPC staff, their immediate families, GPC Board Members, and their immediate families.
- This contest is for any and all peanut/peanut butter recipes, not just desserts! Your recipe can be savory or sweet and can fall under one of these categories: Kid-Friendly, Appetizers (or snacks), Entrees (any mealtime), or Desserts.
- The winners will win a Georgia Peanuts Prize pack full of peanut products and merchandise! Winners will also have their recipe featured in our “Recipe of the Month” email newsletter!
Please email email@example.com with any questions.