This recipe is part of the Georgia Peanut Commission collection of recipes dating back to the 70s. We hope you enjoy our retro collection.
- 3 tbsp unflavored gelatin
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 1/2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 jar (14 oz.) cran-orange relish
- 3/4 cup salted peanuts
- 1/3 cup chopped apple
- Combine gelatin and sugar. Add boiling water, stirring until completely dissolved; add juice.
- Chill until slightly thickened. Fold in relish, peanuts and apple.
- Pour into a 6-cup mold. Chill until firm.