Bacon Wrapped Peanut Butter and Jelly Jalapeño Poppers
- 5 medium sized jalapeño peppers
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons full fat cream cheese
- 2 Tablespoons pepper jelly + ¼ cup for glaze
- 3-4 slices thick cut bacon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice jalapeños lengthwise and scoop out seeds.
- Mix peanut butter, cream cheese and 2 Tablespoons pepper jelly until smooth.
- Fill each jalapeño with peanut butter mixture.
- Cut strips of bacon to wrap around each jalapeño half, and place seam side down on a parchment paper covered sheet pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- While poppers are baking, put ¼ cup of pepper jelly in a small sauce pan and melt down on medium heat until it has a syrupy consistency. This should only take a few minutes.
- After 25 minutes of baking, broil poppers for 2 minutes until tops of bacon are nicely browned.
- Brush pepper jelly glaze on poppers right before serving.