Asian Peanut Slaw
- 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin oranges
- 1/4 cup asian sesame dressing
- 2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped dry roasted peanuts
- 1 bag (16 oz.) 3 colored deli slaw mix chow mein noodles
- Drain juice from mandarin oranges into a mixing bowl and reserve the oranges.
- Add dressing, peanut butter and red pepper and whisk until well blended.
- Add peanuts, reserved oranges and cole slaw mix and toss until thoroughly coated. Garnish with Chow Mein Noodles just before serving.